Dije que yo voy a escribir una entrada en Espanol. Es bien para practica mi gramatica y para una vez tengo tiempo por pensar.
En la escuela, aprendo me presentacion en la primera semena. Tengo ganas de escribir aqui porque es facil de leer y entender.
Me llamo Dave Casson. Soy Canadiense, de Kingston pero viajo a America del Sur desde hace 6 meses.
Tengo 23 anos y soy ingeniero. No tengo hijos y yo tengo quatros hermanas.
¿Claro? Me presentacion es simple.
En Buenos Aires, mi vida es simple tambien. Buenos Aires tiene uno costo de vida bajo que Kingston. Hay mucha contaminacion pero mi barrio es limpio y tranquilo. Montreal tiene un ritmo de vida mas tranquilo que BA. Me gusta mucho esta cuidad.
Me aloje en los alberques para un semana, que son barato pero los viajeros no hablan espanol. Ahora me alojo en una casa.
Tengo la mismas rutina todos los dias, mas o menos. Me levanto a las 7 y media a la manana. Para el desayuno, tomo una cortado (cafe con un poco de leche) y como cereal. Viajo al escuela en subte para 45 minutos. En la subte aqui, hay mucha gentes y hace calor.
A las 9, la clase de espanol empieza. Ahora, 3 otros estudiantes estan en la clase. Una mujer de Estados Unidos y dos Alemans. Nosotros hablomas y practicimos por 4 horas. Despues la clase, vuelvo a mi barrio en subte, voy a gimnasio y compro comida por la cena. Yo ceno 3 horas temprano de los ortos, a las 19:00.
Hice excursiones a los barrios de Buenos Aires. En Palermo, vi uno partido de Polo y en Recoleta fui al museo. Quando yo salgo Argentina, en dos semenas, tengo ganas de voy al Chile, o quiza Uruguay.
Me gusta le encontrar mis amigos, Jackson y Alex.
In English:
I said I will write an entry in Spanish. It's good to practice my grammar and for once I will have time to think.
In my first week of school, I learned to introduce myself. I'd like to write it because it is easy to read and understand.
My name is Dave Casson. I am Canadian, from Kingston but I'm travelling in South America for 6 months.
I'm 23 years old and am an engineer. I have no children but have 4 sisters.
Understand? My introduction is simple.
In Buenos Aires, my life is simple as well. Buenos Aires is cheaper than Kingston. There is a a lot of pollution but my neighborhood clean and safe. The pace of everyday life is slower in Montreal than in Buenos Aires. I really like this city.
I was staying in hostels for my first week, which are cheap but the travelers do not speak Spanish. Now I am staying in a house.
I have the same routine everyday, more or less. I wake up at 7:30 in the morning. For breakfast, I drink a cortado (coffee with a little milk) and eat cereal. I travel to school by subway for 45 minutes. In the subway here, it is hot and there are many people.
At 9:00, the Spanish class begins. Now, there are 3 people in my class. One lady from the United States and 2 Germans. We talk and practice for 4 hours. After the class, I return to my neighborhood by subway, I go to the gym and buy food for dinner. I eat 3 hours earlier than the others, at 7:00 p.m.
I have had excursions to the neighborhoods of Buenos Aires. In Palmero, I saw a Polo game and in Recoleta I went to the museum.
When I leave Argentina I would like to go to Chile, or maybe Uruguay. I would like to meet my friends, Jackson and Alex.
So in the end, it's a pretty simple entry. I think it represents the status of my Spanish at this point. Today at one point, I was talking about the cost of apartments in English. Briefly I was thinking in Spanish and translated my thoughts word by word so I could say it in English. Que loco. I take it as a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment